Virgin Active / poor service since joining
Wow, I actually have nothing good to say about this club. From the beginning i have had endless problems. This is now my last resort as i have depleted all other!
I joined Virgin Active in March 2015. Only to find out that my contract of 8 years back was never cancelled. After i have cancelled the contract and paid my 1 month extra as requested. Long story short, i had to pay. End of April I had an issue with my salary not being in my account on debit order date, so i took my card to the branch, and swiped it. I was told that i short-paid by R60. Which i said that i will pay as soon as i have the cash. Now, a month later, I am refused entry to the gym, as "my payment was defaulted". This is not my problem! I paid that account @ The branch.
I have a competition i am preparing for. Now what must i do? Change gyms? I dont want to as Virgin Active is right around the corner from my house! But so is a private gym. Please Please Please tell me what to do as i am now fed-up with this crap!
More Virgin Active Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active - cancellation of contract 
- [Resolved] Virgin Active South Africa - breach of confidentiality regarding my contact details
- Virgin Active South Africa - membership registering
- Virgin Active South Africa - cancellation of contract
- Virgin Active South Africa - payments
- Virgin Active Broadacres - my membership fee