Villa del Palmar / CC charged without authorization
We are writing this letter to explain how we were mislead and cheated by the Villa Group. My wife and I went to cabo for vacation this year. Our first vacation in 5 years. The day we arrived we were confronted at the air port by individuals clamming to be our private transportation service. After they booked us for a visit with the villa del palmar we realized that they were not the transportation company as they tried to find our transportation. The next day we were met by Christopher Turner, he told us that there were no maintenance fees for the preferred points, there are. We were told they would rent our place whenever we want, they won’t. The lies went on and on. Chris turner gave us his card an told us to call him with any questions or if we wanted to go out. I called on the 5th day to try to cancel, he told us that we could not cancel the contract.
On the money side of things we agreed to a $1000.00 down payment. A promissory note for $8, 745.00 as additional money down that we could pay off when we returned in the form of a check or money transfer. THE NEXT DAY THEY CHARGED OUR CREDIT CARD ON ADDITIONAL $8745.00 THAT I NEVER AGREED TO.
I have never had someone sit and look me in the eye and lying to me for several hours. This whole thing is set up to rip smart, honest and hardworking people out of their money.
More Villa del Palmar Complaints & Reviews
- Villa del Palmar - Big scam 
- Villa del Palmar - Villa Group BIG SCAM! 
- Villa del Palmar - MISLEADING TIMESHARE 
- Villa del Palmar - unethical sales practice 
- Villa del Palmar - Terrible everything 
- Villa del Palmar - villa del palmar mala experiencia
- Villa del Palmar - Villa del palmar timeshare fraud 
- Villa del Palmar - No response 
- Villa del Palmar - Beware - don't buy 
- Villa del Palmar - mala experiencia con villa del palmar