Viking Range Corporation / $9,000.00 range that looks like ###!
230 Franklin Road
Franklin, TN 37064
I bought a Viking range 6 years ago for approximately $9,000.00. I have cleaned this range for several years and have used various cleaning products on it.
Today I was using a bottle of WINDEX and was cleaning the front of the range. This is made of stainless steel and glass - like any other range.
After spraying windex on the front I proceeded to wipe it off. All the lettering at the control knobs started rubbing off of the steel panel. Lettering that read, right frt burner, oven, light etc...
Can you believe that on a $9,000.00 appliance that is made of stainless steel you should have to read the manual to know that I was not supposed to use an amonia based product on it.
Can't believe it. Now I have a $9,000.00 range that looks like ### and you can only read half of the control panels. Of course, Viking told me that I should have read the manual and that I need to buy a new control panel... What bull. Madonna, Granville, Ohio
More Viking Range Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Range - Junk service 
- Viking Appliances - The alarm goes off continuously
- Carl Schaedel/Viking Range - Service rip-off charges 
- Viking Range Corp - Bad service
- Viking Ice Machine - Poor Quality 
- Viking Range - Viking refrigerator, range, wall oven - junk
- Viking - Damaged Goods
- Viking Appliances - Poor Quality and Customer Service
- Viking - Loudest Dishwasher in the World 
- Viking - Viking appliances are junk