Viking Magazine / won't let me cancel and want me to pay

1 9201 e bloomingtonblomington, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-885-0922

I called viking magazine before the first month was out to cancel my usage of having the magazine. I was told that if I called before the 2nd month that I would be allow to cancel. I spoke on the phone with someone and she was trying to convince me to keep the magazines when I told her I didn't want it. Now there are the collection agency calling me for 300.oo that I do not owe. i was told by the collection agency that I had to cancel the magazines in a 72 hour but I do not remeber them telling me that, all I remember was what I stated before. I'm 25 years old with a child, really need someone to help me resolve this issue because I don't have this kind of money to give freely, when I have ask not to further involve with this magazine company from the beginning. I have collection agencies call me at home and on my job, where I could loose it and that's just not fair because its not my fault. please please help me, thanking you in advance

Comments

11th of Jun, 2008

I have had the same problem as the  women that wrote the last complaint. I have called them numerous times asking them to cancel. They keep telling me the same thing, that i cant cancel. I have had enough of them. Not only is it a bunch of crap that they supposedley cant cancel, but im tired of all the harrassing calls to me and my mother in law. personally if  i knew they were going to be like this I would have never even thought about going through them. I am like the other women, only they are telling me that i owe them more than $300. One thing that really ticks me off is that payments were supposed to be taken out on a certain day. They had taken out two payments in one day then turned around and took out another one a couple days later.

1st of Apr, 2009

girl fuk dem

• Ke
      29th of Apr, 2011

I have made the three payment of 47.99 and i still haven't received the first magazine yet and they told me i can not cancel .they take the money straight out of my checking account. all i what is to stop paying every month . for something im not getting.