Viking Appliances / Junk product!
A year ago I purchased a new Viking Stove. Top of the line. After a year I used the self clean feature on the oven. The latch would not release after the cycle was completed. I called Viking and was told my warranty had expired. I called the appliance dealer. It was going to cost $400 to repair the self clean. I paid $5600 for this piece of crap. I ended up using a hacksaw to cut the latch and don't use the self clean. Besides this when you try to use the oven sometimes it will light and sometimes it won't. This is very unsafe as when it lights at the last minute the oven is full of gas. And it almost explodes. If buying appliances stay away from Viking.
More Viking Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Viking Range - Junk service 
- Viking Appliances - The alarm goes off continuously
- Carl Schaedel/Viking Range - Service rip-off charges 
- Viking Range Corp - Bad service
- Viking Ice Machine - Poor Quality 
- Viking Range - Viking refrigerator, range, wall oven - junk
- Viking - Damaged Goods
- Viking Appliances - Poor Quality and Customer Service
- Viking - Loudest Dishwasher in the World 
- Viking - Viking appliances are junk