Viewsonic Computer Monitor / Not honoring rebate advertised price
Circuit City (OXNARD, CA) had advertised a View Sonic 17" flat screen computer monitor at $229 with a $50 rebate so thought it was worth a look. Got to the store and to my delight the placard in the store advised there was a $100 rebate. After double checking with the sales associate that there was indeed a $100 rebate i bought the monitor for $129 +tax. I was given 2 rebate forms to submit to Viewsonic and did so the next day. Viewsonic advises only one rebate per household and they'll be sending me a check for $50. I requested the balance of $50 from Circuit City and they advised there is nothing they can do as the advertisement they found was $50. There is no proof of the $100 rebate the sales associate told me I would receive and there is "nothing they can do" ad nauseum. I advised the $1000 that I have spent in their store in the past year will, in the future, be spent at Fry's or Best Buy as they have lost me as a customer.
More Viewsonic Computer Monitor Complaints & Reviews
- ViewSonic - LCD monitor - Never trust the ViewSonic Rebate! 
- ViewSonic - No customer service warranty! 
- ViewSonic - Horrible customer support 
- ViewSonic - Terrible experience!
- ViewSonic - Scam and cheating
- Fry's Electronics / A 40& ViewSonic LCD 1080adi HD TV - Frys customer service sucks
- ViewSonic Corporation - Do not buy 
- ViewSonic - Bad service 
- ViewSonic - Bad consumer support
- ViewSonic - Lack of warranty support