ViewSonic / Bad service

Upon purchasing a 16� ViewSonic LCD TV model N1630W online the unit arrived without a remote control. Thus began a round of back and forth e-mails with ViewSonic where I requested a replacement remote control, �even if I had to pay for it.� After providing the unit�s serial number I received a reply stating �Can't validate serial number. Please verify serial number� I then took a clear close-up photo of the serial number label on the back of the unit and e-mailed it in reply demonstrating the serial number I provided was correct. After that there was no further response from ViewSonic.

Based on this experience and user complaints I have since read online ViewSonic customer support is geared up to brush off customer�s problems rather than solve them.

Va

Comments

• Ab
      15th of Mar, 2009

I am not getting service from viewsonic.I requested service on 23.02.09 but tere is no responce from their side. But they are demanding on site warranty they also selling the product by demanding but is a cheat
    their service is worst. now it is 22 days gone there is no response from their side.