ViewSonic / Bad service
Upon purchasing a 16â�� ViewSonic LCD TV model N1630W online the unit arrived without a remote control. Thus began a round of back and forth e-mails with ViewSonic where I requested a replacement remote control, â��even if I had to pay for it.â�� After providing the unitâ��s serial number I received a reply stating â��Can't validate serial number. Please verify serial numberâ�� I then took a clear close-up photo of the serial number label on the back of the unit and e-mailed it in reply demonstrating the serial number I provided was correct. After that there was no further response from ViewSonic.
Based on this experience and user complaints I have since read online ViewSonic customer support is geared up to brush off customerâ��s problems rather than solve them.
More ViewSonic Complaints & Reviews
- ViewSonic - LCD monitor - Never trust the ViewSonic Rebate! 
- ViewSonic - No customer service warranty! 
- ViewSonic - Horrible customer support 
- ViewSonic - Terrible experience!
- ViewSonic - Scam and cheating
- Fry's Electronics / A 40& ViewSonic LCD 1080adi HD TV - Frys customer service sucks
- ViewSonic Corporation - Do not buy 
- ViewSonic - Bad consumer support
- ViewSonic - Lack of warranty support
- Viewsonic Computer Monitor - Not honoring rebate advertised price