Vida Vacations / vida time share fraud

Riviera Maya, Mexico

10/17/18 We are members of Grand Mayan We wanted to upgrade our membership Went to meeting, negotiations took place. Sales person told me to put my offer in writing. I did. Salesman assisted with making sure I had everything discussed. After a short time salesman came back and said congratulations, they accepted your offer,
Shook My hand and written offer was stamped approved and initialed. He came back with documents to sign and was not as was approved. I bedroom instead of 2 bedroom deluxe at Celebrate Club All addendums as previous contract. 7 weeks- 2 red, 2 holiday 4 international weeks When I questioned this I was told I was wrong by Another person, manager.

Then I presented a copy of my offer stamped approved. Then the started making ridiculous offers. I said I want what they approved. They said no they could not do that. I asked for my credit card and ID back Took over an hour to get my ID and credit card Kept sending us to different floors, buildings finally I said if I do not get my credit card back Now I am calling the police. It was finally returned. What can be done? It is the principle now. I want what was approved.
I lost a whole day of vacation 9:30am to 5 pm and got the runaround at the resort when I asked for the person in charge of sales at every desk and person we encountered. Never being given a name.
Went to member services, Alex, and he handed us a form to fill out.Alex stated that it goes to owners daughter not in trash.

Alex Offered exact same deal as sales force. Also he already knew we where coming.

Never acknowledging that we have an approved offer, saying that it would not be honored. He stated sales team does not make that decision.

I have an approved offer. Stamped and signed.

Please assist me in this matter.

Sincerely,