Viator / isla mujeres all-inclusive catamaran tour from tulum
I booked this tour set for Nov 26, weeks ago and called both viator and Amigo tours in regards to pick-up locations.
I was told twice last night by Amigo Tours rep (Suzanne) to meet at Bahía Príncipe Resort. I then received a confirmation email stating pickup was at 7am at Dreams resort
Tulum. Ansecond email came through soon after stating that pick up was at 7:15 AM. After calling dreams resort hotel last night and speaking with front desk I was confirmed that we could leave our car in their parking lot. When we arrived we were told otherwise until we finally spoke with the manager who allowed it. At this time it We called our friends at 7:04 who were waiting at the front and they told us and the driver was trying to leave as we were running down the hotel driveway to meet them. Alberto (the driver) left us before the confirmed time of 7:15. This is completely unacceptable and quite frankly extremely bad business protocol. We constranting attempted to contact the number provided by Amigo Tours to discuss the issue but no answer.
We are requesting a full refund or date change for the tour during our time in Tulum. I look forward to a speedy response on your end.
More Viator Complaints & Reviews
- Viator - I supplied viator with various tours but i have not received my payments yet 
- Viator - customers have no idea 
- Viator - no refund
- Viator.com - they couldn't return the money. 
- Viator - non payment of services rendered to viator inc 
- Viator - abu dhabi private full-day city tour from dubai, sharjah, or ajman
- Viator - cancelled luau and no refund
- Viator - supplier: product waiting for review
- Viator - booking br-622400580
- Viator - moonlight tour colloseum rome 'systems error.'