Viagogo — viagogo will not return my ticket to me or let me use it even though it has not sold
I had four tickets listed for Little Mix on 15/11/17.
The listing number is [protected].
Three tickets sold, leaving one left.
I noticed at 4.30 pm on the day of the concert that the ticket had been removed by Viagogo without my Knowledge, I had no email or no advance warning of this.
I called Viagogo at the earliest opportunity, which was 4.50 pm and spoke to Jalina to see why it had been removed.
I was told because it had not sold and collection had to be by 5.30pm.
It was a physical impossibility to get to collect it by that time.
If I had been informed this was the case I could have collected this and gone to the concert and not wasted an unused ticket. As it stands I cannot even go to the concert now and I am not able to collect the ticket by the time I have now found out is my deadline. The concert starts at approximately 7ish and I can get there so why can I not collect my ticket?
Little mix don't come on until 9pm so I could still get there very easily but you will not allow me to have access to my unsold ticket.
Nowhere on the small print can your staff point out where I am told this in advance.
I asked for this ticket to be left at the box office for me to collect. I was told that these tickets are at an office 50 mins away. They won't stay past 530pm, so I have asked for the ticket to be taken to the box office for me to collect?
I am really upset at this service.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10