Verizon / asking me if I want to view male sex enhancement ads
I am so shocked I almost can't type this! I tried to access my own social/ business page on a network I belong to and Verizon cut off my page I was on( my own personal web page with my name) and asked me if I would rather search for male enhancement sites on Verizon Live Search!!! Who do you report this one to?????? I wasn't even on a search engine. Which means Verizon must of cut off my home page and thought this was funny. And you can't send it to anyone to complain because I have tried every agency in the U.S. So other married, 48 year old housewives beware. I know one thing, their phone workers are never come near my home unless my husband is here!!
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.