VelouraCares.com / anti ageing cream and eye lift serum

This company offered these as free samples so I ordered them, there was no mention of having to pay just the post &a package £4 99 each, now I find that money has been taken out of my bank for the postage but also two amounts have been taken one for £89.99 and a day later £79.99. These amounts were taken under nuveglash*nvg, this has to be the same people
A Joshua

Pr
Nov 27, 2018

More VelouraCares.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fr
      13th of Dec, 2018

this is a scam, i am sending my creams back and have no intention to pay as this was a free trial.Ihave informed my bank to block any payments and have informed tradingstandards.

P PEACOCK

19th of Dec, 2018

@Frances Peacock Can you tell me the address you are sendng your creams back to as I can't find any adress phone number does not work or email address either. It's A SCAM They just want your money.
    My email adresss is eileenbalcomb950@gmail.com

• Ca
      14th of Dec, 2018

This is a scam, I had the so called free trial and less then 30 days later they took three payments from my bank, one for 79.99 and two for 89.99. They acknowledge only two payments and I have yet to get the money back. I asked for someone to write to and was told they cannot give the address out, no complaints department and I can only talk to a supervisor. Next step is trading standards or even the Police.

19th of Dec, 2018

@cassidychris Can you tel me how did you contact them phone number if so or email address as I can't get through on either.
    eileenbalcomb950@gmail.com

• Re
      18th of Dec, 2018

Ive been done myself and feel very angry. Do not use this product or get involved at all

19th of Dec, 2018

I ordered I ordered the free trial and just paid for the postage of the cream and eye serum. I havre been trying to cancel
    before two weeks is up or I will have to pay £89 or more.
    I have tried the email address given and even the phone number but neither works so it looks as though I will not be able to cancel it. It is definitely a SCAM and it looks as though they have won and have very easily got my money.
    I have contacted my bank and they may be able to help me I do hope so.

I have thought of the Trading Sandards and Police and yet may go there too.