Veloura International / two free sample cream eye lift and anti ageing face cream.

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

This product was advertises as afree trail sample with only the cost of postage - 4.99 for each package .

The goods arrived as promised. I have not agreed to any thing firther but i have found that a deduction has been made from my credit card for £84 .

I have not ordered nor received any goods beyond the first small sample that was afree trial.

Rp
Nov 26, 2018

Comments

• Po
      29th of Dec, 2018

Ordered the velour eye lift serum and velour anti aging cream as free samples and was then advised my card would be charged a total of £9.99. I then found my card had £89.99 deducted from it. I am furious and angry that I was taken in by this company.Fortunately my card as just been renewed so, hopefully, they will not be able to access my account again.

• Su
      24th of Jan, 2019

My comment is the same as the above one. At no time did I agree to make any payment. Especially 2 of £89.99 on 2nd and 4th Jan 2019.Other than the postage for a trial of 2 items. Taking money with out permission is Shape Practice and I shall be contacting my back to arrange a refund from you. Pleas cancel any further activity or payments from my account. Or I shall be reporting you to the necessary appropriate organisations.

Susan Keating-Cairnes

24th of Jan, 2019

@Susan Cairnes As the above 2 ladies I purchased the same products, didnt agree to anything else coming out of my account $139.00 I was charged, they can reimburse me of money that didn't get agreed to, I'm also furious, mine is still pending so they better stop the transaction

5th of Feb, 2019

janet peat as above I purchased the product it free sample £4.99 postage only but now they have charged me £89.99 @£79.99 I didn't agree to I am furious that they done this to me yours jan peat

5th of Feb, 2019

@janet peat this is not good iwill be looking into this to see whot ican do

• Am
      22nd of Feb, 2019

Yes same as above. I was completely taken in by this sample scam. I only started to suspect there was something wrong when the samples turned up and the eye gel was in a pump action bottle which could not possibly function.Thought this was odd for a supposed”high quality” product. Several attempts to remove money £93 and £ 80 despite having blocked with bank.
    I have not received any product at all after the samples which is not a problem as doesn’t work anyway.But there is not even pretence of them fulfilling their obligation!