VelouraCares.comanti ageing cream and eye lift serum

P Nov 27, 2018

This company offered these as free samples so I ordered them, there was no mention of having to pay just the post &a package £4 99 each, now I find that money has been taken out of my bank for the postage but also two amounts have been taken one for £89.99 and a day later £79.99. These amounts were taken under nuveglash*nvg, this has to be the same people
A Joshua

• Fr
    Frances Peacock Dec 13, 2018

this is a scam, i am sending my creams back and have no intention to pay as this was a free trial.Ihave informed my bank to block any payments and have informed tradingstandards.

P PEACOCK

eileen balcomb Dec 19, 2018

@Frances Peacock Can you tell me the address you are sendng your creams back to as I can't find any adress phone number does not work or email address either. It's A SCAM They just want your money.
    My email adresss is [email protected]

• Ca
    cassidychris Dec 14, 2018

This is a scam, I had the so called free trial and less then 30 days later they took three payments from my bank, one for 79.99 and two for 89.99. They acknowledge only two payments and I have yet to get the money back. I asked for someone to write to and was told they cannot give the address out, no complaints department and I can only talk to a supervisor. Next step is trading standards or even the Police.

eileen balcomb Dec 19, 2018

@cassidychris Can you tel me how did you contact them phone number if so or email address as I can't get through on either.
    [email protected]

• Ba
    Bazz29 Feb 10, 2019

@eileen balcomb Hi Eileen, I would love to get the telephone number of these people and my hands around their necks as my wife is very upset? I’m now trying to block all further payments. Many thanks Bazz29

• Re
    Reallyannoyed times a hundred Dec 18, 2018

Ive been done myself and feel very angry. Do not use this product or get involved at all

eileen balcomb Dec 19, 2018

I ordered I ordered the free trial and just paid for the postage of the cream and eye serum. I havre been trying to cancel
    before two weeks is up or I will have to pay £89 or more.
    I have tried the email address given and even the phone number but neither works so it looks as though I will not be able to cancel it. It is definitely a SCAM and it looks as though they have won and have very easily got my money.
    I have contacted my bank and they may be able to help me I do hope so.

I have thought of the Trading Sandards and Police and yet may go there too.