Vauxhall Partners — moral values
I recently went to buy a Vauxhall car having owned one for 7 years, with their partners scheme everyone is a winner on price you either pay £13000 in the scheme or £21000 if a fool.
I was offerred a Partner discount by a friend who said he would be my brother in law, another colleague got all these discounts because the dealerships falsify the papers.
I now find I need to ask my friend to lie on my behalf or pay an extra £8000 to be honest, am I a fool or Vauxhall the devils advocate promoting fraud on a massive scale, the result is honest people like me are either ripped off or live with the guilt.
Damn it hurts but I will have to buy another vehicle other than Vauxhall so much for being honest when the world demands we be otherwise.
More Vauxhall Partners Complaints & Reviews
- Vauxhall - terrible experience 
- Vauxhall Peter Vardy Perth - corsa caliper seal/breaks 
- Vauxhall - repairs 
- Vauxhall - rubbish car worse customer service 
- Vauxhall - awful company 
- Vauxhall Astra Gtc - rubbish customer service 
- Perry,s Vauxhall Wheatley - customer service
- Vauxhall - customer service woes 
- Go Vauxhall - added items not asked for in quote
- Vauxhall - awful service