Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Inc. / Beware!

Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
I have had leeks in my walls when it rains. Now my walls are caving in. I had this problem soon after it was set up. They could not find the problem. I had to replace front door frame. My husband and I bought it new had it financed 15years .he lost his job 8 years ago so we got 3 months behind they told us to move out. So we borrowed money from friends then I started to make the 316.00 monthly payment on my 6.00hr job. I tried to get them to refinance to make payments cheaper they said than they don't do refinance. Now 3 years ago I got a divorce and kept the home. 2 years ago I had two heart attack had to have surgery could not work I got 2 months behind they sent a man to my house to take pitchers so they could sell my home. My family took turns paying for my home until I got my disability. I make 700.00 month I still struggle to make 316.00 payment they still want refinance it. my car broke down it had to be fixed so that put me 1and a half month be hind so I would send them 10 to 30$ extra a month .they are very rude on the phone the keep calling to tell me that they are going to take my home they sent a man again to take pitchers so the could sell my home because the say I owe 400.00 back pay. Now the say that I don't make enough money to keep my home that they will have to take it I only owe 4 years on it.

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] Logo Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF]
500 Alcoa Trail