Value max / un-authorized withdrawels
First of all. I didn't authoriuze this withdrawel. Ist one happened on 3-25-09. Second transaction 04-30-09. I need this money re-depsited ASAP. I haven't worked in two years. Fighting for disability. After an automobile accident. left me disablled. FInially got my favorable decision. But still no money yet. In the middle of divorce. And then I notice this. Why !!! because I had checks bounce, because of thid transaction. That I haven't authorized. I am broke damn it.
Please re-deposit $39.90 plus if you were a deceant group. You'd also refund me my bouce check fees of $30.00 each ===$60.00 All together you owe me $99.00 in my checking account.
Brenda J Rogers
More Value max Complaints & Reviews
- Value max - Unauthorized charges to my checking account 
- Value max - Unauthorized Charge/LAWSUIT 
- Value max - $19.95
- Value max - fraudelent charges
- Value max - Unauthorise charges 
- Value max - Recurring Charges 
- Value max - Fraud Charges 
- Value max - Unauthorised Charges 
- Value max - Unauthorized membership 
- Value max - Unauthorized Charge