Valley Countertops Silestone / overcharging and dishonest business practice
I had a representative from Valley Countertop quote me $80 a square foot for purchasing Blanco Maple Silestone. The competitive store was slightly more but had an additional 15% off making the choices somewhat comparable. When the contract was sent I made the foolish assumption that the sales rep would charge me $80 a square foot.
After providing my VISA and paying for both installments, I became suspicious that I was being overcharged. In fact the sales rep ended up charging me $82.99 a square foot, charged me for a part I never received, and the actual invoice was off by $20. They refused to do anything about this after repeated phone calls and e-mails.
In addition, the sales rep used my personal e-mail address to solicit me into her online chat group for professional women without my authorization or consent.
Be aware of this company's lack of transparency and questionable business practices!
More Valley Countertops Silestone Complaints & Reviews
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces - does not honor warranty against defects! 
- Silestone Stone Systems Of Atlanta - bad way to run a business 
- Home Depot / Silestone - silestone 
- Silestone / Cutting Edge Granite - failure to honor warranty 
- Silestone Countertops - failure to install 
- Silestone - silestone countertop
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces - countertops
- Silestone Quartz Surfaces - Sstone Systems) Minnesota, Mendota Height - quartz countertop 
- Silestone Canada - does not stand behind product