Vacationsmadeeasy.com — Bad Business Practices
On May 27th 2009 I tried to get onto the web site for Medieval Times and inadvertently ended up on the web site for vacationsmadeeasy.com. Before I realized it I purchased three tickets online for a show on June 10th. Less than 5 minutes later when I realized what had happened I cancelled them online through the exact same site and requested a refund to my credit card.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TXWhen I didn't receive any refund I called and spoke to someone in customer service who told me that their policy is that I FORFEIT $100.00 and get a voucher for the other $102.29 to THEIR web site. I live less than 15 miles from Medieval Times so of course I never would have purchased tickets through a vacation web site.
The customer service supervisor told me the same thing as the customer service person and both individuals were very rude on the phone. They also charged $25.00 more than Medieval Times for the tickets.
They are a total rip off and their policies are unfair to the unknowing public!
More Vacationsmadeeasy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vacations Made Easy - rip off 
- Vacations Made Easy - vacations made not-so-easy 
- Vacations Made Easy - over charging 
- Vacations Made Easy - false advertizing 
- Vacations Made Easy - customer complaint 
- Vacations Made Easy - did not what I paid for
- Vacations Made Easy - I was lied to
- Vacations Made Easy - refuse refund or provide voucher for services not provided
- Vacations Made Easy - false advertising 
- Vacations Made Easy - horrible service and exorbitant rates