Vacation Travel Club / Cancellation of membership application denial
My name is: James E. Thompson, N7495 535th St., Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751
On December 5, 2008 I filled out an application for membership and payed $2, 800 to Vacation Services Of America in Branson, MO to be sent to Vacation Travel Club in Benton Harbor, MI for a membership in the club.
Because of some finacial concerns when we got home in Wisconsin, we decided that we did not want the club to process a membership for us. I phoned the Vacation Travel Club in Michigan and explained to them that we did not want them to go adead and process a membership for us and that we wanted our money back that was sent with the membership application. They said ok and I sent them an e-mail as requested to verify my request.
I also phoned and spoke with the Sales Rep., Office Manager and Owner of Vacation Services Of America in Branson about our finacial concern and they basicly said sorry...but we are keeping your money...even though the "parent company" had not received, nor processed our membership yet.
Please help us through and with this!!! Vacation Services Of America in Branson are obviously "crooked" and people need to be advised and warned.
Sincerely, Jim Thompson
More Vacation Travel Club Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation Travel Club - club membership 
- Vacation Travel Club - They scammed us 
- Vacation Travel Club - MISLEADING SERVICES & PRICING 
- Vacation Travel Club - Scam and cheating 
- Vacation Travel Club - Rip off 
- Vacation Travel Club - Bogus travel club 
- Vacation Travel Club - Very Happy 
- Vacation Travel Club - Great Investment 
- VacationTravelClub - Took $5000 from us
- Vacation Travel Club - Failure to deliver