Vacation Rentals By Owner [VRBO]barefoot rentals a fraudulent company will charge your credit card

I booked with VRBO thinking that I would be protected by this company and the rental company was barefoot rentals on rosemerry 30 a. The house is Flying Dutchman. Upon arriving we realized there was soo much mold all over the house, bathrooms kitchen and even utensils. It was filthy beyond speak. We were concerned and we contacted the owner and he denied. By the end of the night he has canceled the reservation and VRBO confirmed that the charge woul be only $604. 00 and the rest is refunded.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Killen, AL So we moved to another location that was cleaner. Little did we know that this Jared pool was a scammer and has charged the card for $5700.00 and the American Express confirmed that he has withdrawn the money and that I should contact him. Well little did I know he was a scammer and VRBO was clueless about it all. I would not trust VRBO nor this barefoot rentals. u book thru VRBO but your credit card number number is given to 3 rd parties So u sure are not protected. They could care less what happens to u.

An