Uttarakhand Transport Corporation / Bus Driver Complaint

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir:

We had visited Chaukhutia and returned on April 20, 2008 and traveled in Uttarakhand Transport bus route “Jaurasi (District Almora) to Delhi”. I boarded the bus at 6.30 AM on April 20, 2008 from Chaukhutia.

This is to inform you that the driver of the said bus is driving bus in full speed and running Punjabi folk songs on his tape recorder with high volume in the bus causing disturbance to the passengers. The driving was so negligent that none of the passenger was feeling comfortable in the bus. On repetitive request from passengers to drive carefully on average speed and to turn off the tape recorder neither he turn off the recorder nor slowed his speed of driving.

They are public servants. They have to abide by the code of conduct .They are solely responsible for if any mishaps or accidents are happening on that route. The way they are driving and the routes of the Uttarakhand, it’s bizarre. The drivers have to be responsible, well experienced to run the bus on these routes which are full of natural challenges. We don’t feel it necessary to bring to your notice as you are well acquainted with the rules of Transport Department as mentioned on http://gov.ua.nic.in/transport/

This is further to inform you that I have traveled this bus various time I had seen the same problem with passengers, they are complaining to driver that drive slowly, stop songs but he is still doing it.

I request you to please do the necessary action against the driver to stop the inconvenience to passengers.

Your early action in this regard will be appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Comments

• Gu
      13th of Oct, 2008

i agree to the situation that is been currently going in the uttarakhand transport.

• Su
      3rd of Oct, 2011

03/10/2011
    Bus no UK07PA1094
    This is to bring to your attention that the VOLVO Buses which are moving from Dehradoon to Delhi and Delhi to
    Dehradoon are now a days is a fantastic place for stealing people things. On 2nd Oct I took bus from Dehradoon
    to Delhi at 9:30 number UK07PA with My office laptop model (Wipro). I checked everything before moving
    from Dehradoon and when I reached at Anand Vihar my laptop was not in my bag I don't know who stole it
    I went to conductor and told him that my laptop is stolen please help me. His first response was " mein kya karoon" instead of helping me I asked him to get the passengers checked but he didn't helped me. I'm not ready to
    accept it that conductors are not aware of these thiefs who are everyday stealing people laptop. If these things will be stolen from VOLVO bus that means there is no security in your busses. I request you to please take the necessary action against the conductor to stop this crime.
    Sumit Dhyani

R

• Sh
      10th of Jun, 2018

@Sumit Dhyani Same thing happened with my sister tonight, She took a volvo bus of UTC from dehradun to kashmiri gate, and her office laptop (lenevo) got stolen, instead of laptop there was cardboard and newspaper...
    Conductor didn't help at all...

• Su
      3rd of Oct, 2011

This is realy shamefull that this type of activities are performed in Uttarakand Transportation

• My
      11th of May, 2018

To
    Respected sir
    I am working women. Today I am coming from ramnager to kashipur when I reach ramnager bus station a bus kashipur deepo bus no is UK07PA-1473 ready form ramnager to delhi at 1.20..today date is 11/05/2018.when i reach ramnager bus station and I move upward into the bus then bus conductor run fast front of me and says no u r not rise in to the bus u stand outside the bus while seats was available in bus ...I m shocked and I m says to bus conductor why I stand outside? Then he says me only Delhi passenger go rise in to bus and his behaviour is not good for me ..then I m come from ramnager to kashipur a another bus ..these type problem we r faced daily bt today conductor behaviour was no good .I asked to u sir this rule is in uttrakhand transport bus if no passenger travel in ramnager to Delhi goning bus ...So pls humble request to u take action against the conductor of his behaviour