Utsav SareesFraud/Scam

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THIS PLACE. There's no reason to even buy once. These dresses are hundreds of dollars. They're a scam. They should be shut down. India can manufacture great products and doesn't need this place to peddle garbage and cheat people. Really, I'm not any sort of competing company or whatever. I read some of the good reviews on their site thinking maybe I somehow just screwed up my order or that I was being unreasonable, but those good reviews are so vague! I think they write them themselves. And they don't really let you look through the negative reviews, which is why everyone is posting here and elsewhere. A dress they sent me looked nothing like the picture - the stitching was totally different, the material was disgusting, and there were stains! I battled for months to get a refund and battled for even an exchange. They finally agreed to an exchange. I sent the dress back to India from the US, paid for shipping, and I never received my replacement, nor a refund, not any more communication from them ever again. ...except for their email marketing.

He

Comments

• Na
      Jan 06, 2012

guys dont buy from utsavsarees this website only sells damaged product
    see below item the lower part pallu of saree is torn and when you buy they will only sell this
    i have got 3 used damaged product and they did not refund fraud website

trust me this website only cheats they dont send items and when they send its only damaged i think they buy used products and then sell online

narin a .

Apr 25, 2012

I have ordered two items worth of 300 usd. I received the items after two months and after two months they have sent me a different items of low quality, poorly stitched. I have sent them min 20 emails to find out if they exchange or refund my money but I havent heared anything from them. They never responded to my mails or calls. Mistakes can happen but If they avoid your emails then it should be assumed that something suspicious about their site. Since they never responded to emails nor refunded my monney I think it's a fraud website

I have ordered the same products from utsav and cbazaar and if you compare the prices of cbazaar and utsav. Cbazaar items will be 25 to 30$ will be cheaper for the same product. Utsav fashion is expensive.

• Sr
      Jun 13, 2012

They haven't sent my order whenever i call or email or chat they say it will be done in a day or 2 . They are fraud. They are not giving my money back. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM UTSAV FASHION

Aug 19, 2012

STAY AWAY - SHOP ELSEWHERE - UTSAV FASHION IS FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!

I purchased a saree for my mother for my wedding - it wasn’t cheap $260 AUD. When I received it, I was so disappointed, shocking quality and came with a ready made blouse in the incorrect size. After contacting UTSAV, they promised to refund my money and asked me to return the item. They promised to reimburse me for the full cost of the saree purchase as well as return postage costs - total about $300 AUD. It has now been over 3 months and after multiple emails, they are now refusing to refund anything. I am $300 out of pocket and nothing to show!!! I have advised all my family and friends to avoid this dodgy website... please pass on the message so that other trusting customers are not ripped off like me.

• Fa
      Sep 24, 2012

same story ..never recd a refund nor a replacement . They do nor answer calls and do not reply to emails . They just ignore you.
    DONOT BUY from UTSAV

• Mi
      Sep 30, 2012

I agree this place is out for money. I ordered a Saree that claimed it shipped by the 4th of September. I needed it for a wedding on the 21st. On the 14th, I contacted them saying the shipment was already 10 days late and I asked if they could cancel the order as I was sure I wouldn't get it in time. They then asked where the wedding was and said they could get it to London (where the wedding was) by the date. Well, I gave them the address, but said please only if you can get it in time. Not only did they not send it in time, they didn't sent it to London, they even sent it to my wrong address in Amsterdam. I lost a lot of money on outfits I shall never wear. And when I tried to get in a complaint, they sent me a pre-fabricated complaint implying I was complaining about the quality. Hence, they don't even read your complaints.. very poor.

Feb 12, 2013

I wish I had read these reviews before buying lehengas from them. Utsav sarees is a shame to india business, they know nothing than to cheat their customers.