USPS / United States Postal Service / mail delivery
I live in an apartment building. Packages are not being delivered. Tracking a package on USPS.com, I see delivery was attempted on Oct. 10. No one rang my doorbell and no note was left. On Oct. 11, another delivery was attempted. Again no one rang my doorbell, but a note was left that I needed to schedule a redelivery. On Oct. 12, redelivery was scheduled for Oct. 13. On Oct. 13, package was not delivered. No one rang my doorbell or left a note.
This is a recurring problem.
More USPS / United States Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- Usps / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site 
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery 
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy