USPS / tracked my package into their black hole...
I mailed a package (tracking #: 9534611127075362428693) on December 28th and it arrived to the Bell Gardens facility on December 29th. The Expected Delivery Day was January 4th, 2016. It is now January 12 and I have not heard anything. I called the three phone numbers I found online during their posted business hours. [protected] was a bust signal every time I called it. [protected] just rang 15-20+ times and no one ever answered it. [protected] just reiterated my package was at Bell Gardens and that there was no customer service or operators available at this number. I called the post office where I mailed my package from and the lady said all she could do is call Bell Gardens and leave a message. She said she could not give me the number that she used. What are my options?
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- Usps / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site 
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery 
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy