Usps / N Richland Hills, TX / no mail delivery
We regularly get no mail delivery to our neighborhood. We had none on Tues, Nov 11 because it was a holiday, then we had none delivered on Wed, Nov 12 either! The box is right outside our condo unit, so I could watch other residents leave with no mail after checking their boxes, too.
This has happened several times. Perhaps our condo unit mailbox is at the end of the route, but we deserve our mail regardless!! Usually we get a huge amount the day after no delivery and its crammed into our tiny box, ruining items such as greeting cards.
More Usps / N Richland Hills, TX Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery
- United States Postal Service - general post office - deliveries