USPS / a nightmare service location for mail delivery
In the last couple of years, the Cupertino postal office in California has been misdirecting my mails, losing my mails, and delivering mails to my mailbox that are not addressed to me. What is wrong with this postal office and the postmaster? I never saw this kind of low quality postal service before at any other location all-over the US.
Can anybody tell what the root cause is? Is it the incompetent postmaster? Is it the delivery person? What does it take to solve the problem? How can I complain directly to the USPS? Does the local government care this kind of problem?
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - over stuffing mailbox
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package delivered
- USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) - waiting time always 1 to 2 hours 
- US Post Office - the company as a whole