USPS / a nightmare service location for mail delivery

In the last couple of years, the Cupertino postal office in California has been misdirecting my mails, losing my mails, and delivering mails to my mailbox that are not addressed to me. What is wrong with this postal office and the postmaster? I never saw this kind of low quality postal service before at any other location all-over the US.

Can anybody tell what the root cause is? Is it the incompetent postmaster? Is it the delivery person? What does it take to solve the problem? How can I complain directly to the USPS? Does the local government care this kind of problem?

Va

Comments

• Bj
      31st of Jan, 2009

Our Village never had mailboxes until the last few years. I am an elderly person and cannot shovel snow however, I can drive my car to the post office. I have not received my mail for a week because the carrier can't get her car up to my mailbox. When the usps first wanted to put mail boxes in our community and tried to convince everyone in the village to get one (they were not required), they even offered to bring it up to your door if you didn't want to have a mailbox. Our Village has a post office and don't really need mail delivery. So, why can't they help out an older person when the mailbox is snowed in. This doesn't seem quite fair. All the mailboxes did was create an in town route which the government has to pay for. It just goes to show that as long as they were trying to get people to put up mailboxes, they would go to the moon for you but now that there are some in the community, they don't want to even go to your door let alone to the moon! IS THIS THE AMERICAN WAY??