USPS / I never got my packages
I was in Oklahoma and decided to mail my packages home to Hawaii. I had three boxes to send and when I was asked how I wanted it sent priority or standard mail the postman told me that packages don't go on a ship anymore for standard mail and it would take 2-6 business days well, it has been a month and when I went to the post office to inquire about my packages I told the post lady what the other postman said 2-6 days and her reply was "he lied to you" it will be 4-8 weeks. If I would have known that I would have sent it priority and she said they have no way of tracing it.
I'm sick there was 5 hundred dollars worth of stuff in
those boxes and when I looked at the receipt later after I left the post office the postman didn't even give me the requested amount of insurance.
I'm at a total loss at what to do..
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery
- United States Postal Service - general post office - deliveries