USPS / this is an american disgrace

Well where should I start. There is no control or no accountability with these leeches. Lets just say they suck the government dry with fantasy retirements and step in line with our congress what a *** joke. These people work for us and their work ethics are last on the list. Call your rep and complain this *** has got to stop. I can't even understand them when I call to ask questions this is America my friends we had to learn the language too. I am not against immigration that is legal what is wrong with this country?

Va

Comments

• To
      8th of Oct, 2009

Agree 100%.
    This is one area where privatization is really needed.
    Dissolve the USPS. Save the budget.
    Put the leeches on the street.

• Fr
      19th of Apr, 2011

I have said for years USPS will be privatized. It can not come soon enough. I recently had a package returned because the "w" was not on the address label. It was my mistake, however, the person is a prominent businessman who has lived at the same address since 1949. Has had a P.O. box in the Post Office for the same period. Returned with note "no such number'. What has happened to customer service? How long will it take to look up a person in a small town and deliver the package. No, take the customers money and RUN! Totally unacceptable in my opinion. All blamed on 'automation'. How much time and money was spent to return the package? Privatization...YES!