USPS / scam and cheating!
USPS Click 'n Ship: Nice option for people who live far from family and have to ship gifts. Also required for Fist Class parcels above 13 oz which use stamps as postage. (Homeland Security issue).
Down Side: I've paid for and printed labels and placed them in the mail system only to get an e-mail later stating postage canceled, for no apparent reason! You have to go back into the system and pay for it again. The latest rip was 2 weeks ago. I used Click 'n Ship for $4.60 worth of postage. The USPS charged me 4 times for the order. Upon complaint, they denied it. Upon 2nd complaint, I was told I would have to fax them my credit card statement to insure the transactions were paid.
This is robbery by the USPS then having to beg for your money back!!!
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) - waiting time always 1 to 2 hours 
- US Post Office - the company as a whole
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - payment method and shipment arrival
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - carrier disrespects my property