USFinancialResources 112550 confirmation code / over charge & refusal to cancel

P.O. Box 333, Pleasant Grove, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-558-0064

The confirmation code is 112550. A employee of www.usfinancialresources.com I was assured that the amount to try the service was $3.87. Before I used the web site, www.usfinancialresources.com, I checked my bank statement. An additional charge was added to the $3.87 of $9.99 for ID Nanny which I did not authorize. I requested the return of the $9.99 and confirmation of cancellation. I cannot reach the cancellation site given, [protected]@usfinancialresources.com. I cannot find a public phone to call [protected]. I have tried unsuccessfully to cancel at www.usfinancialresources.com and I have not been able to get a cancellation confirmation. I am very afraid that this company will charge my account again and I will have an overdraft charge of $35.00 as well as an unwanted charge of $59.95.

Comments

• To
      Dec 22, 2011

U.S. FINANCIAL RESOURCES IS A SCAM!!! REALLY IT IS. I wish I had seen this site before hand, because I had to cancel my 16 digit credit card and get another awarded to me. Fees were waived and it is up to the merchant to dispute it which uhhhhh duhhhhh they wont. I only authorized $3.87 come to find out, they got $19.95 pending on the account. I was given a confirmation #, it is a six digit # as well. Not gonna reveal it because of address purposes. To cancel is same #1866 549 6225. They are stationed in Utah. 333 Pleasant Grove zip 84062. I hope you SCAMMERS review this and say dammmm we need another game plan, they are on to us. Why don't you all involved just put an end to yourselves, because YOU WILL GET CAUGHT and be behind bars where you belong. FOR A LONG TIME. hehehehehehehe I got the last laugh.

• Dl
      Jan 27, 2012

i was told that there it was one small fee of $3.87, & they took $9.95 .but i used a green dot pack on an achieve card .god is watching .you will pay & you can take that to the bank watch, low jack got my back .!!!.

• Co
      Aug 06, 2012

I just got a call from an Alex from this company that he also promised that it was only a 3.87 initial fee, I declined but he gave me a # of 435-294-2396. this might help! hope things work out for you. also a future tip: Never use your personal bank info. get a prepaid card and load it w/ money for anything you do online and over the phone.