USBI / Misleading telemarketers
I was contacted by a telemarketer from USBI "selling" free long distance service. She assured me that if I went with USBI that I would save money and receive unlimited free long distance. She ASSURED me that it would NOT affect my billing with CenturyLink (the phone provider in this area) and/or my "Core Bundle". When I received my next bill from my phone company, I was in total shock. Not only had USBI charged me, but their "services" had broken my Core Bundle package and my credit had been reversed, as well as being re-charged. We are talking more than $100.00. This is a lot of money for a small business that opened less than 1 year ago, and struggles during the winter months.
I would like to warn everyone about this scam!! USBI----------don't do it!!! If it sounds too good to be true, then it is!!!
More USBI Complaints & Reviews
- USBI - Fraud and cheating 
- USBI - Scam charges 
- USBI - Unauthorized charges 
- USBI - telephone Service Fraud
- USBI - Did't authorize service 
- USBI - 3rd party unauthorized billing added to a computer phone line
- USBI - Incorrect billing information 
- USBI - Long-distance phone service
- USBI - USBI uses deceptive sales practices
- USBI - Scam