USAFIS Organization / green card lottery scam

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I just had a 3 way call with USAFIS and my sister who is in Zimbabwe. I paid $15 for her application to be processed and today they called her demanding that she pays $1500 for the green card lottery application to be processed and checked by a lawyer. I asked this woman why this is not mentioned on their website and she said madam the green card lottery is not for free. I told her I have been on the diversity visa website and I know it's free then she began being verbally aggressive. How dare you steal from vulnerable people??? USAFIS people should be locked up for locked up for good, beware these are worse than robbers!

Ja
Nov 8, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      18th of Feb, 2019

Usafis.org is scam, they call me on daily basis, the also asked for my credit card, the last time they were so rude, they threatened me, i dont remember registering at their website, they collect data from linkedin or wherever, i want to report them, they sent me an email once and i tried to lookup their IP address, i found out that they call me from Israel, today they called me at 7:00AM GMT, which is 2:00AM new york time, and they told me it's 2:00PM, they are so rude, everyone should report them to stop this [censored]