USAA Investments / investments
On january 9, 2016, I called usaa investments and spoke with a rep based in phoenix, az about investing $70, 000 with them; the rep said he'd get back to me in a day or two with recommendations and steps to proceed. A week and a half later, still nothing, even after calling and leaving messages on his direct line, twice; and sending him an email. I called the central # after a week and a half to complain; this rep assured me he'd have a supervisor contact me, but 24 hours later, still no response.
I've been a lifelong member of usaa, but my short experience with their investment group and the bad reviews the investment group has me wondering.
What's wrong? To date over the years with them - 50+ years, service has been sterling. Not with this group. I just want a callback and a good explanation.
More USAA Investments Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay