USAAhomeowners insurance

I am a 100% disabled Viet Nam vet who used USAA for all my insurance needs for over forty years, because I had believed when they claimed they supported us veterans. Having served three tours in Viet Nam, I reaped the full benefits of being shot twice, Agent Orange, and spent eight months hospital time. Thirty-three years ago I had a home, contractor-built, and had it insured with USAA. Over a thirty year period they routinely inspected the home finding no faults but continually raised my coverage due to inflation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Clearlake Oaks, CA Then three years ago, they re-inspected my home and found so-called major design flaws in the electrical, heating and structural areas which to me were completely unfounded, since no changes or alterations had been made to the home. Thus, after paying them for 33 years, I changed insurance companies as the people who claimed to offer such excellent service proved to be absolutely useless and deceptive. The new insurance company found nothing wrong with my home and gave me a rate fee almost the same as USAA. Every time I see the USAA ads stating they support vets, I feel it should be changed to "WE FEED OFF VETS!" USAA conduct is comparable to "Uncle Abe's Atomic Used Car Sales". Bend over and grab your ankles. RatPack6

Ra