USA Reward Spot / $1000 amazon gift card

1 co spgs, United States Review updated:

I completed all incentives for this reward. Took unnecessary memberships at $1 to $3 cost, and every completion still remain at 60% out of 100 never to complete itself at 100% . Almost 3 hours and repeatedly submitting subscriptions--Now I've got all these subscriptions to products that I don't really need. I don't know whether to immediately cancel them or wait, hopefully, for a reply from usarewardspot. I'm not sure if this is a scam or not. I've seen some people say they get the cards, and then there are those that don't.
I just don't know what to do or how to proceed.

Extremely disappointed,

TIFFANY HOWARD

Ti
Jul 9, 2018

Comments

• 8t
      30th of Jul, 2018

I'm relieved and disappointed that others are experiencing the same problem I have been having. Join this, complete that, subscribe to this and that, pay this amount. It's insane! After all that bull I too haven't been able to get past 60% out of 💯. It's nothing but lies.

• Qu
      14th of Aug, 2018
    USA Reward Spot - Offered me 1000 gift card.

they send me emails offering a 1000 gift card.I filled out the survey n the sight continues to send me to another survey.it was a never ending process.no gift card was received.it literally took a few hours to complete these survey.its unfair that they get all my info n they don't have to pay me.
    Pls help

31st of Oct, 2018
    USA Reward Spot - All
    Keizer
    Oregon

Give me non-stop email and advertising on my phone

• Le
      14th of Nov, 2018

I was recently offered the $1000 AMAZON Card followed all steps regarding surveys etc. At the final step advising to select campaign from the silver group and paid $1.00 as request it showed i was complete and finally enter my address and enter a code validing i wasnt a robot. Thats when it continued to cycle and after trying to prove i was a robot a few times got an the application has experienced and unknown error...still haven't gotten a response from anyone. Bit I sure am getting messages regarding the survey information collected

• Li
      2nd of Dec, 2018

It’s a scam
    You’re not gonna pass 60% no matter what
    The same questions that you need to keep claiming offers.
    I don’t why some peopl lying by saying that they got the card in the mail
    That’s a big lie

USA Reward Spot - Survey, earn gift cards order or subscribe to receive gift
    Peoria, ArizonA
    Arizona
    Usarewardspot.com

I have responded to surveys and subscribe to apple music thinking this company is legitimate. Yet they fail to hold up and honor what they say. They scam people into subscription that take your money. They are scam artist how can we stop them.