USA Locksmith / RIPPED OFF BY USA LOCKSMITH

1 Chantilly, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-721-5131

I was on my way to a training class and clients of mine were locked out of their new house because the agent came and got the combo lockbox before my client could get there. We felt that we should pay for a locksmith so I looked one up on my web browser on my phone and thought I was calling a local company. I was told it would be $39.00 for the service call and $45.00 for each lock that needed changing. I asked about having them rekeyed. I explained that my client could not get in the house and she had painters there waiting to get in to paint. I gave them my credit card based on these figures and thought at the most I would be out around $150.00.

I was in my class and I get a call from someone named Brian who tells me the bill will be over $500.00, I was floored I was helpless. My employee talked to the technician at the site and told him to take his locks and leave - he said he couldn't take them off because then they would be used merchandise. My client asked the guy to stop the work and leave and he would not. I told Brian I objected with the charge, but he said he would be charging it anyway and he had my cedit card number. I told him that is not what I agreed to and I would be taking it up with American Express. Well I took it up with American Express and they came down on his side - I was so mad! I feel totally taken advantage of and ripped off - These people are crooks! DON"T USE THEM! If I can help fight them I will.

De

Comments

• Rd
      8th of Dec, 2009

This company is all over the country, and they sub-contract locksmiths to do their work. Be careful when calling those full page yellows page ads.

• Br
      16th of Feb, 2010

CALL YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL!