USA Locksmith — Price scam and unprofessional services
This company charged me $180.00 to unlock the front door of my third floor condo. After I reluctantly paid I was told to go inside and lock the door to see if it worked. While I did so, the "tech" fled down my stairs. I was not provided a receipt. I called another local locksmith to re-key my mailbox and he said that USA Locksmith scams everyone and for me to go to google and search "dependable lock news" to "see how bad you've been had." Customer service at USA Locksmith consisted of raised, accusatory voices when I asked if it was their standard procedure to have their customers lock themselves inside while they flee, and the "manager" does not return calls. They have a website that guarantees 100% customer satisfaction, though!
More USA Locksmith Complaints & Reviews
- USA Locksmith - Poor service!
- USA Locksmith - Price Scam
- USA Locksmith - Lock replacement
- USA Locksmith - outrageous price & sloppy workmanship
- USA Locksmith - Fraudulent business practices
- USA Locksmith - Scam and cheating
- USA Locksmith - Scammed
- USA Locksmith - Price Skam
- USA Locksmith - COMPLETE RIP OFF, OVERPRICED, SHODDY LOCKS
- USA Locksmith - Didn't fix anything