USA Financial Resources / Government Grant

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I was contacted by USA Financial Resources representative ID# 9225J saying that he wants to process my application for Government grant that they think I'm qualify for for the amount of $3.87, and he need my credit card number for that. I was a little suspicious when I look at the phone number, the phone number have a letter "c" in it, my rep said our conversation is recorded and secure. I turned down the request and he stated that with this I am not to receive or qualify for any grants for the next 20 years!!!
My question is, is this a serious type of online crimes besides "SCAM"? Is it really true that I cannot or will not qualify for the next 20 years for a total stranger asking for $3.87 credit card number? The WORST part, this guy could hardly speak English!!

Ca
Apr 29, 2013

Comments

• Sh
      22nd of May, 2014

Someone from USA Financial Resource call me. And I was prove for grant but had to pay 3.87 and so I did and the next day he was updated my information and so I check my account and he took 3.79 out but the lady at the bank said they was trying to take 29.99 and 19.99 and then 9.95 but my account do not have enough in it so they took 3.79 out for what. This got to be a scam. I am upset playing with my money that I need.