USA Financial Resources / Government Grant
I was contacted by USA Financial Resources representative ID# 9225J saying that he wants to process my application for Government grant that they think I'm qualify for for the amount of $3.87, and he need my credit card number for that. I was a little suspicious when I look at the phone number, the phone number have a letter "c" in it, my rep said our conversation is recorded and secure. I turned down the request and he stated that with this I am not to receive or qualify for any grants for the next 20 years!!!
My question is, is this a serious type of online crimes besides "SCAM"? Is it really true that I cannot or will not qualify for the next 20 years for a total stranger asking for $3.87 credit card number? The WORST part, this guy could hardly speak English!!
More USA Financial Resources Complaints & Reviews
- US Financial Resources/ grant - Wont return money 
- US Financial Resources - scam to offer government grant 
- US Financial Resources - Unapproved Debit Charge 
- US Financial Resources - I need to cancel my membership 
- US Financial Resources - Deduct more than was told to on my card plus I found out it may be a fraud. 
- US Financial Resources - fake grant promised
- US Financial Resources / Grant - Con artist
- US Financial Resources/ grant - credit card alerted me as i was on the phone with them
- US Financial Services /resources - scam
- US Financial Resources - SCAM ??