Us Search — Privacy Matters 123 Scam
I paid for a search on US Search to obtain a case number on an arrest. I was charged 19.95 and did not get the information I requested. The only information returned was for two vehicle violations for the same person. I emailed US Search and was told that I would have to pay more money to obtain the information I already paid for.
The next day, I noticed an email from Privacy Matters 123 stating that my credit card would be charged if I did not cancel my account.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA I did not know where this came from but after searching them on the internet I found out that its a scam from using US Search and People finders. Subsequently, I was able to find a link on the 123 email that allowed me to cancel the account.
I want people to be aware of this scam. I did not click anything on the US Search site to allow Privacy Matters 123 access to my credit card information. The affiliation that US Search/People Finders has with Privacy Matters is negligent and I don't recommend anyone user either site.
More Us Search Complaints & Reviews
- Us Search - Scam charges! 
- Us Search - Unauthorized charges 
- Us Search - Cramming My Bank Account 
- Us Search - Unjustified transaction from Mastercard
- Us Search - bait & switch scam
- Us Search - Rip-off
- Us Search - Unauthorized Debit Card Charge 
- Us Search - reverse fax number
- Us Search - Paying for Monthly Subscription I never ordered