US Postal Service / no pick up

1 Springdale, AR, United States Review updated:

I set mail in my outgoing mail box on Sat 2/21 then went out of town until today friday 2/26. I found that my gas and water has been shut off due to non paymant. I called them gas and water company and told them i mailed my payments last week and they basicly caled me a liar. I have to pay late fee and a $75 reconnect fee for gas and a $150 deposit, late fee and reconnect fee for my water. Im pissed. I eventually went out to my mail box and guess what i found. My bills were never picked up. that means no mail people came by for a whole week!! This is costing me a bunch of money that i dont have. my kids and i are sitting in a cold house with no water until monday when i can pawn something. WT[censored]

Ma

Comments

• Te
      14th of Aug, 2009

I had a similar problem happen to me. But, my neighbor experience the same problem as you. But luckly her power was not shut off. I put my mail in the mailbox for pick up. And for the record, the red flag was rised also. As a matter of fact I waited until I seen the mail carrier go up the street before putting the items in for pick-up. I was shock when I went out to get the mail that the mail carrier did not get the pick-up!!! How could she not see the pick-up when she put the mail in the mail box. I was so upset I called the post office for our area and explain to the supervisor what had happen and how this is a ongoing problem with the mail. The supervisor was rude, act as if she did not care.
    This is a on going problem me and my neighbors, we get each other mail all the time. If anyone have any suggestions on how we can correct the problem please respond.