US Postal Service / mail not delivered on time
paid $17.00 to have an EXPRESS MAIL, time sensitve letter delivered before 3pm on 5/5/09. recieved in
my mail box a card stating that i was not home. i was home all day painting the interior of my home.
no one came up the driveway or to my door. i have a dog and would have known if anyone had come.
the postal service is refusing to give me a refund which they stated they would had the letter not been
delivered on time. who can i contact with this problem besides the postal service?
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - international delivery
- US Postal Service - certified mail missing.. 7013 1710 0000 6603 7514
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not being delivered in timely manner 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery / lack thereof
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps