US Post Office / postal driver

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Female Postal Driver at Williamsbridge Road in Bronx, New York 10461 - License Plate P011019 on 4/24/08 was screaming at the traffic light asking people to go through it, nasty and very disrespectful to other drivers.

Comments

• Ze
      4th of Oct, 2013

October 4, 2013, about 4:15pm, corner of Van Buren and Peden, zip code 77006, driver of vehicle #2219594 ran a stop sign and nearly ran into me as I was entering my driveway. He pulled alongside another postal carrier's vehicle and proceeded to converse with her for about five minutes, blocking traffic in both directions (she was parked correctly against the curb, he was in the left lane next to her). I walked outside and waved, and asked if he saw the stop sign. The parked driver went on her way to deliver her mail and the on who ran the stop sign and was blocking traffic apologized nonchalantly and drove off. Incidentally, my own mail did not get delivered today. I've already complained about four times concerning sporadic delivery and drivers blocking driveways and so on. This is a very affluent neighborhood, but regardless of location, it's completely unprofessional behavior.

18th of Nov, 2013

Driving down potrero hill to mission dist in San Francisco Ca a black male driving a U.S postal van grey with no plates running stop signs and driving in a zig zag pattern as if he was intoxicated. I looked to see who it was in his driver mirror and to see if he looked intoxicated but it appear to be fine smoking a cigeratt. I got a van number that is 5934156 no plates in zip 94110.