US Passport Agency / paid, passport never received, missed trip
Sent my passport MONTHS in advance before my travel for extra visa pages. Because I live overseas, they said they would send the processed passport to my mother's address 8my emergency contact). But, the passport NEVER arrived. I called many times over the course of a month up until one week before my travel date. I heard every excuse in the book: "Our system is down. We can't check the status of your application." "We can't check applications that have foreign addresses." "Give us your mother's address one more time and we'll forward the information." I had given them my mother's address three times already. When I pleaded with them and told them I was due to leave in just a few days, they basically scoffed that there was "nothing they could do" and that it was MY fault for "having a foreign address." The site is horrible; it states that they answer all e-mails within 24 hours, and not one of my many e-mails was answered. They were efficient enough to cash my check and get my money, though! I had to go to my local Embassy and get an emergency passport for a couple hundred dollars. DO NOT TRUST this agency with your passport!!!
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - fake promises, no passport received! 
- US Passport Agency - passport expedited, still not received! 
- US Passport Agency - missed trip due to length of passport processing 
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling! 
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship 
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months 
- US Passport Agency - poor expediting service 
- US Passport Agency - web site is a joke! terrible service! 
- US Passport Agency - delay in passport processing
- US Passport Agency - thousands of dollars wasted because passport arrived late!