US Passport Agency / thousands of dollars wasted because passport arrived late!
I submitted my application for a passport on March 2nd through my local passport agency. After being told it would take approximately 6 weeks to get back, I sit here devastated more than 12 weeks later. The passport 'might' arrive the day of my departure which does me absolutely no good. There is no complaint department I could be forwarded to (surprise, surprise) so apparently I am just screwed. The government has cost me more than $2000 because they are understaffed and incompetent. If anyone knows if there are any other venues for complaints, please let me know. This is entirely unacceptable.
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - fake promises, no passport received! 
- US Passport Agency - passport expedited, still not received! 
- US Passport Agency - missed trip due to length of passport processing 
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling! 
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship 
- U.S Passports & International Travel - a worthless system. to many people, all unqualified.
- U.S Passports & International Travel - renewal of passport
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months
- US Passport Agency - new passport 
- US Passport Agency - disabled daughter denied passport