US Census Bureau / Incompetency of the US Census Bureau
Before the Census Survey was mailed out, I received a postcard stating the importance of the Census Survey. The Survey arrived in the mail and I promptly completed and returned it. I then received 2 more postcards reminding me to complete the survey which I had already done. Last week I received a call to verify all information. The man was not very nice or personable but was happy to waste my time asking questions I'd already answered on the original Census Survey. Today, a Census representative came to my door and asked me to complete the form AGAIN! I expressed my frustration to her and she stated that they had no record of our neighborhood's data.
I am appalled that the US Government is spending such and obscene amount of money on this Census! There was 10 years to plan for this and it was obviously poorly planned, managed and executed.
More US Census Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- US Census Bureau - Census taker trespassed on my property 
- US Census Bureau - Harrassing phone calls from the U.S. Census Bureau
- US Census Bureau - Repeated census calls 
- US Census Bureau - This is a terrible business practice, and harassment
- US Census Bureau - Rude threatening census bureau worker
- US Census Bureau - too many calls
- United States Census Bureau - harassment from abigail triana regarding completion of census survey
- www.census.us.org - Don't subscribed for their plans
- Census Bureau - They are have crossed the line into harassment
- US Census Bureau - I am beyond frustrated with the U.S. Government