U.S. Cellular — iphone 7
I purchased the jet black iPhone 7 on April the 15th 2017. It started having problems. The phone would get hot while it was charging, battery would drain quickly, apps froze and the phone would freeze. I exchanged the phone on April the 24th and a day latter I had the same problems with the new phone coupled with a new problem.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wilmington, NCHalf the time people can not hear me when I am talking! It is still under the 15 days and I have all ideas that I was given a referbished phone and not a brand new one like I payed for! That is not right! I paid a big down payment and will end up paying $800 when it's all said and done. I want an in store exchange for the bad phone they gave me. I want what I am paying for which is a brand new perfect iPhone 7! Make it right US cellular!
More U.S. Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- Us Cellular -sevierville,TN - billing & customer service
- U.S. Cellular - gift card
- Uscellular - bad service with costumer service liars 
- U.S. Cellular - refund for overpayment of $237.64
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - u.s. cellular kyocera flip phone