US Cellular / collections
Beware if you cancel your account with UScellular! I cancelled my account afer my agreed contract. If you are more than five days late on your last payment they will turn you over to collections. I had three customer serivce people admint this and stated that they would not do this to current active customers but are authorized to send to collecions after one day late. They said that they felt bad, but that is what they are told to do. US Cellular doesn't want you to leave and they will try to get back at you for leaving. Of course they claim that they cannot do anything to reverse this and that the I had to deal with the collection agency now. This is no way to treat a customer just because they are leaving. To make it clear, I was a no-paper customer and paid my bill online. I was a little late paying, but still paid online using my username and password which worked fine. I started receiving the collections calls a month after I paid my acccount in full. The collection amount was for a coolecion fee only, in which they collection company ER Solutions didn't do anything for... What a scam.
More US Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- US Cellular - signal insurance & us cellular 
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - cell service
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - unauthorized porting of phone number to t-mobile - fraud
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - customer service
- U.S. Cellular - return policy and customer service
- U.S. Cellular - iphone 6 s plus