US Cellular / wrongly billed terrible customer service

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I had a problem with us cellular after over three years as a loyal customer who paid on time each month. I changed my contract and added my husband to a new family plan. They messed up the address and didn't cancel my old plan. I paid what I thought was my bill for the new plan but our service was suspended because I didn’t receive a bill. I was threatened by customer service rep to pay up or else when I called to find out why my service was disrupted. Four hours later on the phone I was fed up. Three months later I was with a new carrier and still get bills from them even though we agreed to let my contract end without fees. I went to a local us cellular to pay up. This was, according to christine, customer relations, then tracy was the end. She was sorry to lose me as a customer. I just got another bill for nov. My service ended official on nov. 11. I didn't have the phones. I was out a lot of money just to get rid of us cellular. They forgot to cancel the contract after all that. Customer relations department is full of condescending and sometimes outright pathetically incapable people who couldn’t complete any task set to them. One particular condescending person from customer relations, george, mocked me and repeated everything I said on december 22, 2010. This isn't the first employee to treat me this way and I am sure I am not the only customer and former customer to be treated this way. What is wrong with this company? Every game I go to at us cellular I will give out their e-mail and address to any upset customer and former customer. Tds has a controlling interest in us cellular. Send your complaints to them. I have.
Tdsinfo@teldta.com
Tds board of directors
C/o corporate secretary
Telephone & data systems, inc.
30 n. La salle st.
Suite 4000
Chicago, il 60602

Comments

28th of Apr, 2013

lapping over is double billing. Doubling the profits.Small claims court with your bill is compoundable. Its only under fifty dollars (refundable) when won/awarded with actual bill. The difference should be rewarded with a termination of agreement. good luck!

Margie