Us Cash Advance / UN PAID CASH ADVANCE FROM 2008

This man named John Fernandez with a heavy Indian accent called me this morning saying to call him immediately for a legal matter or to have my attorney call him and that if I didn't call him best of luck to me and my future of fraud. They gave me the number [protected]. When I called back there was no greeting, just a simple "Hello". Than I said I was returning a call and I wanted to know what it was regarding. The heavy accented Indian man, John Fernandez. began to tell me I didn't pay back a loan of $300, if I had any questions. Ia asked when and where. He verified the last four of my social and my address, but wouldn't tell me when and where I got this loan. Instead he placed me on hold and heard weird sounds than was transfered to an indian lady named Elizabeth stating I took an online loan in October of 2008 to US Cash Advance.com, which is not an actual site by the way, and never paid back and they have sent me numerous emails so now I need to pay them or contact an atorny. After I released the call I membered I never took out a online loan in 2008, I paid all my loans I had token out in the past year and I also have a phone number under a Mommy A and t's new from a year ago, so I realized this may be fake. So I contacted my Aunt who helped me research this ewes a fraud. We called back the company to to tell them to stop calling me, they are a fraud and the fbi will be on them like toilet paper on an ###. lol. the only response given was "OK".

Comments

• Da
      21st of Feb, 2011

I had this exact same thing happen to me today but they called my cell phone. The number that came up was 000-000-0000 which is of course blocked! The first stupid guy who couldnt hardly speak english made no sense hardly and told me to hold so he could put me through to his supervisor who in return told me I was being sued for not making my cash advance loan. They had all my info and said I was being sued for a deposit made into my Wells Fargo account, which was closed down last year and there was never ever a loan deposited by that company! I applied but was turned down so I left it at that. They had my previous address and my name and my email addy but yet all they could scream in their annoying foreign accent was I was going to be sued. I reported this to local law enforcement, but what ive read im not the first one this has happened to and probably wont be the last either. I guess these foreigners think we Americans are idiots or something and we are not!

• Dm
      9th of Aug, 2011

I received a call from Davidson, NC-Jack- who informed me of the same scenario. I had taken out an online loan from Cash Advance America and had not paid it back. Being a victim of identity theft, I requested information in regards to the loan and he threatened that I would spend 2 years in jail if i did not make good on the loan. I NEVER took out a loan. I called Cash Advance America and had their corporate office do a search for my SSN and name and they did not have record of me EVER applying for a loan and suggested I contact the Federal Trade Commission- 877-382-4357, the Local Police Dept, the BBB, and my state Attorney General's office and file a complaint. I suggest that everybody do the same!!
    The phone number I received the call from was 704-990-6618 and his name was JACK!